Purpose of position:
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, Outsourcing project team, the Senior Executive should delivery the daily work of the clients under her/his control, solve routine problems, and ensure the silent running of payroll, social insurance, tax declaration, employee life cycle management etc.. Responsible for the data accuracy, coordinating internal resource and improving efficiency and enhancing relationships with clients by providing qualified, efficient and professional HR Operations services.
Key Results/ Accountabilities expected from position:
• Implements the established HR compensation policies, guidelines, procedures and programs internally and externally.
• Process employee on board arrangement, payroll administration, salary calculation and payment, social benefits, housing fund and payroll tax payment in Great China and other counties etc. , Make sure all payments’ are accuracy and timely;
• Control the other HR related issues in the outsourcing agreement to client and report to client’s HRD or HRM on all jobs, e.g. EPRP application and Shanghai residence permit application;
• Provide clients the related analysis reports in terms of monthly data analysis, project suggestion and budget/cost analysis report etc.
• Provide consultation services on HR policies and practice, and ensure compliance with all relevant legislation;
• Responsible for coordination of internal outsourcing group in Beijing、Guangzhou or any other cities;
• Other Ad hoc requirements from the clients
Key challenges faced on the position
Highlight the critical challenges faced in delivering the role in the context of the accountabilities highlighted in section 4 above
• Ensure the data 100% accuracy and timely delivery;
• Facing the diversified clients’ industry and different company cultures;
• Hands on skill and excellent communication skill
Any Other Relevant Information
The assigned clients may adjust from time to time according to company business development and the candidate’s comprehensive abilities.
Experience & Expertise (Typical educational qualification& experience)
• Bachelor degree or above
• CET -6, Fluent English communication both orally and in written
• Human Resource management and/or the relevant majors are preferred
2.Experience (years and nature)
• At least 3-4 working experience, more than 3 years in the C&B function is preferred
• Solid knowledge of China payroll, tax and social security systems, China Employment labour Law and the relevant regulations
• Strong OA skills, especially for EXCEL
•3rd party working experience is preferred
•Experiences in project management and general C& B awareness would be preferred
• Demonstrated personal credibility
• Proactive attitude to work and self-learner
• Result & process oriented, and focus on the data quality control
• Good sense of service delivery as the 3rd party and team worker
• Good interpersonal skill to communicate with clients and employees